Role and Responsibilities of ORIC
- Understanding the operations of academic research –how to preserve them, how to solve the problems that arise in them, and how to capitalize on their strengths–is one of ORIC’s primary role and responsibility.
- To undertake research activities as directed by the HEC.
- To engage students and organize conferences, workshops, trainings for faculty, students and alumni.
- To promote and facilitate quality research with commercialization aspect.
- To create maximum benefit for industry, keeping in focus the on-going trends.
- Building and sustaining relationships between internal and external stakeholders.
- Securing IP rights (Patents, copyrights, designs and trademarks).
IU-ORIC acts as a hub of research activities, and enthusiastically manages the inflow and outflow of innovative and modern exchange of knowledge with industry and academia. With reference to the mission, IU-ORIC is accountable of guaranteeing that all research programs and policies reflect the core values of academic freedom, integrity and ethical conduct and full compliance with all policies, legal requirements and operational standards of the university.
ORIC will accelerate the pace of high-quality research by fostering linkages and communication..
Core values of IU-ORIC seeks to create and design unbending adherence to social progress and for academic enhancement.
- Global/Industrial Engagement
- Innovative and Creativity